On Wednesday, March 2, I’ll be reviving a reading linkup, and I’d love for you to join me!
#OpenBook will be a monthly link-up each first Wednesday of the month.
- My post for linking will go up at 5:30 a.m. and remain open until midnight the following Tuesday. So, say life happens and your kids get sick, crunch time hits at work, or a deadline prevents you from finishing your post until Friday – no problem. Link when you can.
- Post every month, every other month, or whenever you feel like. No commitment or regularity is required, although I’d love it if you’d join us each month.
- The dates for the remainder of 2016 are: March 2, April 6, May 4, June 1, July 6, August 3, September 7, October 5, November 2, and December 7.
- Content is flexible. Simply write about what you’re reading. You can make it personal or, as I plan to do, extend it to the whole family. Your post can be as simple as a few lines about the book or as in-depth as a 700-word review. That’s entirely up to you. You can even forego writing all together and record a video or simply post cover photos. Here’s what my first post (under another title) looked like.
- You are welcome and encouraged to copy and use the custom graphic above, but it’s not mandatory.
- Don’t have a blog? Share what you’re reading in the comments.
- Invite your friends and fellow bloggers.